- You will learn how to create high quality facial animations & more!
- Learn how to export morph targets (expressions) out of DAZ Studio and bring them into Unreal Engine 4
- Create high quality blink animations, the basis for realistic characters
- Animate side-to-side and up & down eye movements for believable characters
- Animate Mouth movements and mouth expressions.
- Animate head movements with the little known animation tools within Unreal Engine 4
- Create believable, expressive expressions, right within Unreal Engine 4!
This is Part 1 of the 4 part series.
6 Lessons (48m)
1. 01 Get Programs – 1:59
2. 02 UE4 Show Morphs Preview – 1:29
3. 03 Set Up DAZ Morphs – 20:13
4. 04 Morphs to Timeline – 7:53
5. 05 Export FBX Import to UE4 – 9:26
6. 06 Organizing Scene – 7:24
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to prepare your DAZ3D character for export to UE4 with all the morph targets and expressions you wish
- How to use the PUPPETEER tool in DAZ as a way to export morphs and animations
- How to properly import your DAZ3D character with it’s skeleton, rigging, morph targets, materials and textures
- Learn where the morph sliders are in Unreal Engine 4 and how to use them
- Create a realistic blink animation for your character
- Create side to side and up & down eye movements for your character
- Animate mouth movements for speech as well as expressions
- Animate your characters head movements
- Create and animate believable expressions
- Learn about amazing new tools that work in conjunction with UE4 such as Allrightrig & Akeytsu
- Plus much, much more!
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO LEARN ANIMATION! SO GO LET’S BEGIN!